Thursday, February 23, 2012

Bored!

I have been wanting to redecorate a tack board I have had for years.  Since tonight I was just sitting around  I decided to turn that old tack board into a new picture board! I had previously purchased some fabric at my local fabric store so I used that to cover it up.  I found my hot glue gun and glued the fabric right on! Super easy! Once I had the fabric on, I wanted to jazz it up a little so I found some extra black ribbon I had lying around, a couple of buttons, the rest of the fabric and some felt and started gluing.  I made a flower out of the fabric and felt, I took the ribbon and made a simple cross pattern, and added buttons, and wha la! a brand new picture board with some style.  Now that this project is done, all I have to do is find a place to hang it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment